Made for small and medium size production units, these booths have all those technical details such as:
- even, constant suction
- rapid removal of pollutants from the work station;
- easy maintenance;
- compliance with anti pollution and fire-prevention standards;
which make them indispensible for a modern painting department.
All the Mod. V1 and V2 spray booths are made exclusively with quality materials; their main features are:
- Cast iron pump with spacial wearproof seal
- 2-way lever operated suction valve on pump so the latter may be dismantled and cleaned without emptying the tank.
- Water cascade walls and drip tanks in AISI 304 stainless steel , also in the azulink booths
- Special anti clogging spray nozzles.
- sparkproof electric aspirators, installed on special vibration dumping joints
- internal units made with quick - release fixing mechanisms without using screws to facilitate periodic maintenance
- drip tanks fitted with ball feed cock to keep recirculating water at optimum level
- water filtration system consisting of:
- AISI 304 stainless steel mesh box filter
- AISI 304 stainless steel mesh cylinder filter
- Air purification system consisting of:
- water cascade (single or double)
- spraying nozzles for backwashing the air with labyrinth system
- metal knockout system
- high efficiency self-extinguishing resin filter